BlackBerry 10 SDK for Adobe AIR 允许开发人员设计出BlackBerry设备的有吸引力的应用程序。加上与Adobe ActionScript和Adobe的Flex的API，SDK可用于创建用户友好的设计。
1、Java Runtime Environment(JRE)1.6
2、Adobe AIR SDK 3.1 or higher
3、BlackBerry Tablet Simulator requires VMware Player
BlackBerry 10 SDK for Adobe AIR v3.2.0：
New in this Release:
· Adobe AIR Runtime 3.5: Adobe AIR runtime 3.5 is now available for developers using the beta release of BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.2. You can now create applications with Stage3D.
· Update to Payment API, found in net.rim.blackberry.payment. Added errorInfo attribute and updated errorCode and errorText.
· A new event has been created. The ContextMenuEvent.MULTISELECTCANCEL event is dispatched when the cancel button is pressed during multi-select.
· The ApplicationMenu component has been created and is now available for application development.
· Custom embedded fonts are now available. The TextFormat.fontLookup property has been added to determine what kind of font being used.
· Chinese string truncation has been fixed.
· ContextMenu.OPENING will now fire when a long press occurs at the far right of the screen.
· Fine Cursor Control (FCC) timeout issue has been fixed. FCC timeouts after an up or down tap on a single line field.
· Tapping left and right on the FCC now moves the cursor in the same direction for right to left text.
· Resized tab overflow button width. The tab overflow button width was too wide when space is reserved for an action.
· Fixed issue where text selection was not adjusted if text reflowed while the selection was still on.
· Fixed issue in TitleBar. An event listener will now be correctly removed.
· Fixed issue in ToggleSwitch. Creating a ToggleSwitch with custom ID no longer applies its style to all subsequent ToggleSwitches.
· Fixed issue with context menu. Context menu now refreshes actions if there is at least one action in it. As a result, Delete Action can now be shown.
· Fixed issue with DropDown menus. DropDown menus now auto scroll to items as characters are typed on the keypad.
· Updated AudioManager documentation to reflect level values. Level values are 0-100, not 0-1.
· Input fields with URL keyboards now show predictions.