MPEG4 Modifier可以对于已存在的码流进行调节，你可以使用Moitah的MPEG4 Modifier对MPEG-4 ASP进行修改PAR；使用hhanh 的ARChange对AVC进行修改PAR。 自动在回放中支持可变形重设尺寸把影片变成宽屏影片。
* Ability to export custom quantization matrix to .cqm file.
* Fixed window layout with high DPI settings.
* Supports loading on .NET 4.x runtime (not required; still 2.0 compatible).
* Fixed a few small issues that prevented DivX subtitles from working.
* Added *.divx to the supported extension list in the file dialogs.
* A default file name is now provided when saving.
* Doesn't remove delay frames anymore, this caused synch problems with joined
* FourCC and user data information are now shown in the "Video Info" text.
* It's now possible to pack videos containing drop frames.
* Fixed several problems with OpenDML reading/writing (writing bad OpenDML
index entries, out of memory exception or unnecessary reading when loading,
incomplete loading of files with damaged/missing index).
* Fixed some problems with packing which also required corrections to the
timestamp calculation code.
* If you try to load a non-MPEG4 video, the error message now displays which
codec the file uses.
* Better default directories for load/save file dialogs.
* AVI handling code completely rewritten, supports OpenDML and incomplete
files (rebuilds the index including keyframe flags).
* Ability to add/readd packed bitstream.
* Optimized some parts, runs significantly faster.
* Added Cancel button on load/save progress window.
* Doesn't freeze explorer while loading a file after dropping onto the source
* Updated code to take advantage of C# 2.0 features, and lots of cleanup.
* Re-added support for files with packed bitstream containing real N-VOPs
(apparently the XviD 1.1 betas do this).
* Fixed bug when unpacking files with missing N-VOPs (caused by cutting/
* Removed support for files with packed bitstream containing real N-VOPs to
* New feature: Video Info now shows how many warp points are actually used
(for example, DivX indicates 2 warp points in the VOL, but the 2nd one is
* Added detection for corrupt RIFF chunk sizes.
* Fixed byte order problem in AVI index on big endian systems (for command
line unpacker running on OS X).
* Added percent in titlebar of progress window.
* Added 1.85:1 display aspect ratio.
* Fixed saving AVIs with no index.
* Fixed small cosmetic issues in main window.
* New feature: option to automatically change user data when unpacking.
* Fixed bugs with 'rec ' list indexing.
* Added progress bar during load and save.
* A file can be loaded from the command line, or by dropping it on the AVI
Source text box.
* Error checking is less strict (no more "No dummy N-VOP found for packed
frame" and "Invalid VOL" errors).
* Files are closed sooner, and output file is deleted if an error occurs
* Other code improvements and clean-up.
* New feature: modification of field order for interlaced videos.
* New feature: video information (i.e. whether or not QPel/GMC were used,
stats for how many I/B/P/S/N-VOPs were used, list of VOP type and
timestamp for each frame, etc.).
* Packed bitstream removal can now tell the difference between dummy N-VOPs
and real N-VOPs.
* New feature: packed bitstream removal.
* New feature: userdata modification.
* Recognizes frames written in '00db' chunks.
* Has a proper GUI.
* Warns if the AVI is OpenDML.
* Reads the frame width/height from the video (for DAR->PAR calculation).
* Writes dwSuggestedBufferSize in the video stream header (it wrote 0
* Supports 'rec ' lists.
* Code has been restructured.