烈59火76网(LieHuo41.Net)11月17日消43息，著名的FTP服务器 Serv-U 近日将版本更新至 10.3.0.1，Serv-U 是目前众多的FTP 服务器软件之一.通过使用Serv-U,用户能够将任何一台PC 设置成一个FTP 服务器, 这样,用户或其他使用者就能够使用FTP 协议,通过在同一网络上的任何一台PC与FTP 服务器连接,进行文件或目录的复制,移动,创建,和删除等.这里提到的FTP 协议是专门被用来规定计算机之间进行文件传输的标准和规则,正是因为有了象FTP 这样的专门协议,才使得人们能够通过不同类型的计算机,使用不同类型的操作系统,对不同类型的文件进行相互传递.
Changes in Serv-U 10.3.0.1 was released November 16, 2010:
* Added numeric server-side sorting for directory listings when running on Windows 7 or Windows Server 2003 R2 or greater. Numeric sorting sorts listings so numeric values are sorted more naturally, for example: "File1.fid, File11.fid, File22.fid" is now sorted "File1.fid, File2.fid, File11.fid".
* Changed event rule filtering wildcard usage to disallow the use of "*", "?", "[", and "]" as a literal character. These wildcard characters are never part of the string comparison even when preceded with "\".
* Added system variable "$OSCaseSensitive".
* Improved directory size abort responsiveness. This is especially noticeable when getting the directory size for very deeply nested subdirectories containing less than 100 files or subdirectories.
* Updated zlib (compression) library from 1.2.4 to 1.2.5.
* Changed HTTP delivery of .jar files so the content is not compressed. JAR files are already compressed.
* Improved HTTP "If-Modified-Since" support to ignore file dates and time differences of less than one second.
* Added numeric sorting for directory listings in the Web Client.
* Added support for accessing the Mobile Web Client using the Apple iPad.
* Added Web Client icons for Microsoft Office 2007 files.
* Updated Web Client button icons.
* Added support to the Web Client to select all rows using the Control+A keyboard buttons.
* Added an options menu to the Web Client tool bars for choosing how button text labels are to be displayed. Options include: Show Text Labels, No Text Labels, and Selective Text on Right.
* Added support to the Web Client for using the "ConText Menu" keyboard button for showing context menus.
* Changed the placement of the "GO" button in the Web Client which is now located next to the crumb bar.
* Updated FTP Voyager JV logo to new style.
* Updated FTP Voyager JV toolbar, pane, and menu icons to new style.
* Improved FTP Voyager JV delivery to conserve server-side memory.
* Added "natural" numeric sorting for listings inside FTP Voyager JV.
* Added "Remove All Cancelled" option to FTP Voyager JV's transfer options, which is hidden by default from the transfer pane's toolbar.
* Changed "Stop After File Completes" and "Skip" buttons in FTP Voyager JV to be hidden by default from the transfer pane's toolbar.
* Added a detection feature to FTP Voyager JV that changes the view to thumbnails if the majority of the files are images.
* Updated the "Properties" dialog of FTP Voyager JV to show the size fields for remote drives.
* Changed the sorting routines in FTP Voyager JV to run inside a worker thread instead of the Event Dispatch Thread (EDT). This allows the user to perform other tasks while the sort algorithms are running.
* Added a wait cursor for time-consuming operations in FTP Voyager JV (e.g. - sorting and listing directories).
* Changed "Dockable" to "Docked" in FTP Voyager JV to reflect the state of the dockable window.
* Added the ability to save the "Locked Navigation" state between sessions.
* Corrected an internal HTTP bug where, during login, certain internal values were not being applied correctly for the user account when transfers for the same user account, but a different session, were in progress.
* Corrected an SSH2 security bug when not allowing password login; Serv-U would allow login to a user account with no password specified.
* Corrected an SSH2 public key authentication bug where Serv-U would not allow public key authentication when operating in FIPS 140-2 mode.
* Corrected an SFTP (via SSH2) download bug where Serv-U would leak memory.
* Corrected a bug where the "SITE CHMOD" FTP command would not return failure when Serv-U was unable to set the file attributes.
* Corrected an FTPS problem when using download bandwidth limits; certain FTP clients, using GnuTLS, would be unable to connect or receive directory listings on very fast (local) connections. The data channel socket was being closed prior to complete TLS termination.
* Corrected a logging problem where failed HTTP uploads and downloads would show an accumulation of bytes for a failed transfer instead of the number of bytes for the single transfer.
* Corrected a bug in the Management Console where it was possible to save event filters with an empty name.
* Corrected a bug in the Management Console where, under certain scenarios, editing listeners may cause the wrong IP type to be saved.
* Corrected a bug in the tray application where the automatic update check would always be performed even when explicitly disabled in the About box's Update Check page.
* Corrected a bug in the Web Client where the current location in the history drop down menu was not showing the correct current location.
* Corrected a bug in the Web Client and Management Console where it was possible to select text when using Safari and Google Chrome browsers.
* Corrected a bug in the Web Client where renaming a file or directory, while in thumbnail view, would not update the change in the details view.
* Corrected a bug in the Management Console where selecting a expired/expiring user would make it hard to read due to not changing the text color on selection of the row.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where the Overall status of the file transfer was not being set correctly when the user performed a synchronize folder operation for directories.
* Corrected a bug where the old FTP Voyager JV images were being shown in the web client selection page and help files.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where the RhinoSoft.com and reseller logos in the About dialog were not being centered within their controls.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where the RhinoSoft.com logo in the About dialog was cut off under certain conditions.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where the layout of the Options dialog was incorrect when viewing Russian strings.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where user-created desktop folders could not be uploaded.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where files that are in child folders might not show up in search results.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where the "Do not ask again" text is changed to "Do not show again" for the information dialog that is shown after "Execute These Actions" is selected from the Synchronize Folders dialog.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where the number of files for a multi-transfer row was not formatted correctly.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where remote drive labels were not formatted correctly.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where tool tips were being displayed for right-click menus.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where the "Do not ask again" check box after pressing "Execute These Actions" on the Synchronize Folders dialog was failing to save between sessions.