Serv-U 10.0.0.5 发布了，Serv-U 是目前众多的FTP 服务器软件之一.通过使用Serv-U,用户能够将任何一台PC 设置成一个FTP 服务器, 这样,用户或其他使用者就能够使用FTP 协议,通过在同一网络上的任何一台PC与FTP 服务器连接,进行文件或目录的复制,移动,创建,和删除等.这里提到的FTP 协议是专门被用来规定计算机之间进行文件传输的标准和规则,正是因为有了象FTP 这样的专门协议,才使得人们能够通过不同类型的计算机,使用不同类型的操作系统,对不同类型的文件进行相互传递.
Serv-U 10.0.0.5 was released May 26, 2010. A complete list of changes and upgrades follows:Features:
- Updated French and German strings.
- Added User's Manual content explaining Serv-U Organizational Unit support, with screen shots.
- Added User's Manual content explaining Serv-U Event Filter support, with screen shots.
- Added Japanese release notes file, translating release notes for Serv-U 10.0.0.2 and higher.
- Corrected a bug where an administrative password recovery requiring a password change (due to one-way password encryption) was not resetting the date and time for the password change.
- Corrected a problem with Microsoft SQL Server where UNICODE strings were not being written correctly. This change is only for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Corrected an internal 64-bit bug where Microsoft changed header files for two ODBC functions to use SQLULEN (32-bit in Windows 32-bit, 64-bit in Windows 64-bit) instead of SQLUINTEGER (32-bit). This problem only affected Serv-U 64-bit installations.
- Corrected a bug where disabling a domain would show all users and groups in that domain as being disabled.
- Corrected an event bug where the "User Disabled" event wasn't being fired when an administrator disabled a user from the activity window.
- Corrected an event logging bug when using the tray application logging to the domain would not function.
- Corrected an upgrade bug, when upgrading from Serv-U 6.4 and lower, the upgrade utility did not correctly set whether or not a user account was disabled.
- Corrected an FTP Voyager JV Overwrite Dialog bug where the source file was not being properly displayed inside the dialog controls when a local file was dragged/dropped from a file browser into a remote pane.
- Corrected an upgrade bug from Serv-U <= 6.4 where group membership wasn't being imported under certain circumstances.
- Corrected a bug in the Management Console where the "Hide server information from SSH identity" checkbox was incorrectly functioning as a tri-state checkbox in the "Settings" tab in Server "Limits & Settings".
- Corrected a bug where certain email events were not being triggered when using the tray's Management Console.